FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
How do I go about adopting a puppy?
1. Please visit the expected litters page and see which litters have openings on the wait list
2. Fill out a puppy application and pay the application fee
3. You will be placed on the waitlist for the specific type of puppy that you describe on your application, for example: mini, medium, color, gender.....
4. Kellie will contact you once a pregnancy is confirmed for a litter that may have a pup that fits your preference
5. You then decide if you would like to leave a deposit to reserve a pup from that litter.
6. Once pups are born, Kellie will contact you again to ensure that you desire a pup from that litter. We get a rough estimate of possible pups that you may like. Families choose their pups at 5 weeks of age in the order of when they submitted their application.
7. Your last name will then be posted on the website page "Litter Deposit Lists" not necessarily in order of choosing pups .
What if I don't want a pup from a particular litter that I left a $200 deposit on?
Since deposits are not refundable, they are transferable to future litters. You will be placed on a future litter in the order in which you left your deposit.
Is there a charge for the puppy vaccinations?
No, the additional vaccinations at 11 and 15 weeks of age are scheduled here at the Ranch. The dates will be on a Post-It-Note in your puppy's medical records that you receive and a reminder will be posted the week preceding the day for vaccinations